It's For the Kids!
At the Chocolatetown ShootoutTM lacrosse tournament players and teams are our top priority. The tournament directors have played, coached, refereed and administrated many youth lacrosse tournaments. They know what it takes to make an enjoyable lacrosse weekend!
The Tournament will be held in close proximity to Hersheypark on July 27th to 28th, 2013.
Awards for the winner & runner-up in each division.
Most teams will play in pools of teams- with the winners of each pool advancing to the Championship bracket.
Each team will have the opportunity to play at least four (4) games, subject to weather or other exigent circumstances, many teams will play five (5) or more games.
NOTE: No outside food or beverage is permitted at the In the Net facility
- All teams are required to bring a copy of their roster to the tournament.
- Each player must have signed the Team Roster & Waiver form in order to participate.
- All teams are responsible for their own
insurance. Any accidents or events, whether
occurring while traveling to or from the tournament
or while participating in the tournament are not the
responsibility of the tournament directors,
committee, personnel, representatives, or any
associated organization of the tournament.
- Every attempt will be made to allow all teams an opportunity to visit Hersheypark.
- TEAMS may purchase discount tickets to Hershey Park.
- Questions about Hersheypark tickets? Click here for FAQ's.